The BLTPA Salad (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, PEACH, & Avocado Salad)
Sure, BLT’s are nice but have you ever had a BLTPA? This Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, PEACH, & Avocado salad combines everything you love into one big healthy bowl of goodness.
For the vinaigrette
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 11/2–2 tsp honey
- pinch of salt & pepper
For the salad
- 2–3 handfuls of spinach or chopped romaine
- 3–4 Summeripe yellow peaches, sliced or diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the vinaigrette.
- Pour over the assembled salad ingredients, toss and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 4 servings as a appetizer
- 2 servings as a dinner salad