Sweet Summeripe White Peach Dessert Sauce
The Sweet Summeripe White Peach Sauce is the perfect dessert topping for ice cream, gelato, cake, or any other sweet treat!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 Summeripe White Flesh Peaches, skinned, quartered, and pitted
- ¾ cup ruby port wine
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Puree peaches in a blender.
- Strain the puree mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, pressing to produce 1 cup of fresh white peach nectar. Set the remaining white peach puree aside.
- Place 1 cup of the fresh white peach nectar, 1 tablespoon white peach puree and ruby port wine into a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add brown sugar stirring until dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes or when the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, stirring occasionally.
- Add butter and stir until better has melted.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve over your favorite dessert and enjoy!
- Serving Tip: Drizzle the Sweet Summeripe White Peach Sauce over your favorite ice cream or gelato and serve with Summeripe Grilled Peaches and Nectarine Glazed Walnuts!
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/