- 5 Summeripe White Peaches and/or Nectarines, cut into bite size chunks
- 12 fresh strawberries, stems removed & quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 – 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 6 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Handful or crushed candied pecans or walnuts
- Toss the Summeripe white peaches/nectarines and strawberries together in a large bowl with the honey and lemon juice.
- Let sit for 10 minutes so the fruit has chance to macerate.
- Before serving, add mint and candied nuts, tossing gently to combine.
- Don’t worry if the salad is too tart or too sweet. Simply add more honey or sprinkle with sugar to sweeten. If too sweet, add more lemon juice.