Summeripe White Peach Mojito
What could be more refreshing than a white peach mojito? Beat the summer heat with sweet Summeripe white peaches, fresh mint, & limes.
- 3 to 4 very ripe Summeripe White Peaches (may substitute Summeripe White Nectarines)
- 1 lime, sliced into 4 wedges
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz simple syrup
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- splash of lemon-lime soda or sparkling water
- ice cubes
- Slice Summeripe White Peaches over a cocktail shaker to capture all of fruit juice.
- Place Summeripe White Peach slices into the cocktail shaker and muddle until slices are thoroughly juiced. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass, use a muddler to crush mint leaves and lime wedge.
- Strain Summeripe White Peach juice into the glass and add in simple syrup and 2 more lime wedges, muddle again to release all of the lime juice.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes. Pour rum over the ice cubes then fill the rest of the glass with lemon-lime soda or sparkling water. Gently stir all ingredients together.
- Garnish with a Summeripe White Peach slice and lime wedge.
For Simple Syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- In a small sauce pan, dissolve sugar into water over low heat, stirring occasionally
- The simple syrup can be stored in a jar with a lid for 1-2 months in the refrigerator
- 1 shot=1.5 ounces
- Drink a glass of water in between cocktails, having a glass of water will not only keep you hydrated but help to create a more enjoyable drinking experience
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 51
- Sodium: 35
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 1
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 75
- Protein: 5
- Cholesterol: 0