Summeripe Roasted Peaches & Pound Cake
Celebrate Summeripe Stone Fruit with Roasted Summeripe Peaches, Summeripe Nectarine Glazed Walnuts, and Summeripe White Peach Dessert Sauce with decadent pound cake and vanilla ice cream
- 10 Summeripe Yellow Peaches, skinned, pitted, and cut into small slices
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 small loaf pound cake, may substitute angel food cake
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- *1 Tablespoon Summeripe White Peach Dessert Sauce, room temperature to slightly warm
- *Small Handful of Summeripe Nectarine Glazed Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place sliced peaches into a large bowl. Add brown sugar and stir until coated. Single layer the peaches onto a large cookie sheet or two small cookie sheets.
- Roast in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until softened and slightly browned.
- Slice pound cake into 8 slices and place onto 8 individual plates, top with warm roasted peaches, dividing peaches evenly.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of peaches and spoon Summeripe White Peach Dessert Sauce evenly over ice cream and sprinkle with Summeripe Nectarine Glazed Walnuts and enjoy!