Put a peachy twist on the classic Pico de Gallo with our Summeripe “Peacho” de Gallo recipe! This fresh uncooked salsa will bring a peachy sweet and spicy kick to pretty much anything whether its served as a topping for grilled fish, chicken, pork, beef or simply with crispy tortilla chips.
Ingredients for “Peacho” de Gallo
- 3 Summeripe peaches, diced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 serrano chili peppers, minced, may substitute jalapeño, Fresno or Anaheim chili pepper
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced (optional)
- 1 cup yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 handful cilantro, minced
- salt to taste
- Combine diced Summeripe peaches, diced tomatoes, yellow onion, green onions, serrano chili peppers, cilantro, and garlic into a medium sized bowl. Gently stir ingredients.
- Add in lime juice and salt to taste and gently stir ingredients.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips, grilled fish, chicken, pork, or beef and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 7
- Sodium: 25
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Protein: 1
- Cholesterol: 0