Summeripe Peaches & Cream Ice Cream
- 10 Summeripe Yellow Peaches, peeled & sliced
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 3/4 cups (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon vodka (optional)
- rock salt
- Skin Summeripe Yellow Peaches over a blender to capture all the juices and blend into chunks or until smooth.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and heavy whipping cream in a mixer until blended. Then add remaining ingredients.
- Add liquid to an ice cream maker, cover with ice & rock salt
- Start ice cream maker and let run until complete (about 30-45 minutes)
- Serve with fresh Summeripe Yellow Peach slices and enjoy!
- Adding vodka to the ice cream mixture will help to keep the ice cream smooth and prevent freezer burn