The basic ingredients to my Summeripe Peach Salsa… I adjust the chili peppers, sherry vinegar, lemon and lime juice as I go… Enjoy, Peggy Thurlow
- 4 Summeripe yellow peaches, diced and pitted
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2–3 avocados, diced
- 1–2 serrano chili peppers, minced
- hand full of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Kosher salt to taste
- Combine Summeripe yellow peaches, tomatoes, serrano chilies, green onions, and cilantro into a large bowl. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Add avocados to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon, and lime juice.
- Pour over the nectarine and avocado mixture and stir gently to blend. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled boneless chicken breast for a quick and easy meal.
- A combination of Summeripe Peaches and Nectarines can be used. No need to skin the nectarines.