The basic ingredients to my Summeripe Peach Salsa… I adjust the chili peppers, sherry vinegar, lemon and lime juice as I go… Enjoy, Peggy Thurlow
4 Summeripe yellow peaches, diced and pitted
3 roma tomatoes, diced
3 green onions, chopped
2–3 avocados, diced
1–2 serrano chili peppers, minced
hand full of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon lime juice
Kosher salt to taste
- Combine Summeripe yellow peaches, tomatoes, serrano chilies, green onions, and cilantro into a large bowl. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Add avocados to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon, and lime juice.
- Pour over the peach and avocado mixture and stir gently to blend. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled boneless chicken breast for a quick and easy meal.