This Summeripe Peach-Quinoa-Flax Seed Granola is a delicious and healthy topping for yogurt with sliced fresh peaches. It’s also a great healthy snack to eat right out of the jar!
- 1/2 cup Summeripe peach puree, approx. 2 Summeripe peaches, skin removed, sliced & pitted
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup old fashion oats (not quick cooking)
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place peach slices into a blender and puree until smooth. (Tip-Slicing peaches over the blender will help capture all the peach juice)
- In a small bowl combine peach puree, honey or agave nectar and coconut oil, whisk until blended. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine and mix all dry ingredients.
- Add the peach puree mixture to the dry ingredients and toss to coat.
- Line a 11×16 baking sheet with parchment paper, evenly spread granola mixture onto parchment paper. Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, break crisp granola into bite size pieces, store in an air tight container/jar.
- Yields 4 cups of Summeripe Peach Quinoa Flax Seed Granola