Summeripe “Peach Prohibition”
Summeripe Peaches, Basil, and Bourbon… What could be more refreshing after a hot summer day? Velvety smooth and unbelievably delicious layers of flavor, the Summeripe Peach Prohibition will be your new favorite summer drink.
- 2 very ripe Summeripe Peaches, pitted & sliced
- 4 oz Bourbon (We used Maker’s Mark)
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Basil leaves, chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- Handful of ice or shaking, few cubes for drinks
- Splash of Bitters
- Combine Summeripe Peach slices, basil, lime juice, bourbon, sugar into a shaker and muddle, add in ice cubes and shake, shake, shake!
- Strain into a glass with one-two ice cubes. Optional: We like to strain the liquid through a medium mesh strainer to capture any left over lime or Summeripe Peach pulp.
- Garnish with a Summeripe Peach slice and enjoy responsibly!
- Make the Summeripe “Peach Prohibition” family friendly by removing the bourbon and adding sparkling water after shaking
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 233
- Sugar: 17
- Sodium: 13
- Fat: 1
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0