It’s almost 5 p.m. You’re expecting company. And you’re faced with a decision that could make or break your evening: Wine or cocktails? Our Summeripe Peach & Nectarine Sangria is the perfect solution! You get the best of both drinks in one pitcher with Summeripe Yellow Peaches & Nectarines, white wine, & Summeripe peach-infused vodka.
- 2 very ripe Summeripe Yellow Peaches, sliced
- 2 very ripe Summeripe Yellow Nectarines, sliced
- 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 bottles of dry white wine, we suggest using a Fumé Blanc or a Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar
- 6 oz of Summeripe Peach infused vodka, may substitute peach schnapps or any peach flavored vodka)
- Add in Summeripe Yellow Peach slices and Summeripe Yellow Nectarine slices into the bottom a pitcher or jar
- Cut lemon in half and juice one half of the lemon into the pitcher. Thinly slice the remaining half of the lemon for garnishing
- Add raw cane sugar, white wine, and Summeripe Peach Infused Vodka into the pitcher.
- Let the pitcher chill for at least 2 hours, we like to chill our sangria overnight.
- Serve chilled and garnish with a slice of a Summeripe Peach, Nectarine and lemon. Don’t forget to enjoy responsibly!
To make Summeripe Peach Infused Vodka
- Slice a very ripe Summeripe Peach into a jar, add in 1 cup of vodka. Keep vodka and peaches covered in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 25
- Sodium: 4
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 31
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 0