Sweet Grilled Corn and Summeripe Peaches come together to make the perfect summertime salad. Enjoy this salad all on its own or add it on top of grilled chicken or fish.
- 3 Summeripe Yellow Peaches, diced
- 4 ears Yellow Corn, shucked
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3–4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1–2 serrano peppers, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grill corn on moderately high heat until char marks are visible on all sides, about 10-15 minutes
- Remove grilled corn kernels and place into a medium size bowl
- Add in Summeripe Peaches, green onions, serrano peppers, lemon juice, seasoned rice vinegar, and tomatoes into the bowl and stir
- Add in avocados and stir gently
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
- We love to eat the Summeripe Peach and Grilled Corn Salad by itself but it is also great on grilled chicken or fish