Summeripe Peach Bruschetta
Delicious Summeripe Peaches, goat cheese, crispy shallots and sage leaves drizzled with a sweet balsamic vinegar reduction sauce create the ultimate summer time bruschetta. Use Summeripe Peach Bruschetta as an appetizer, first course, or even as a delicious snack!
- 2 Summeripe Peaches, pitted and diced
- 17 oz. balsamic vinegar
- 5 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 4 oz. package goat cheese
- 12 – 1/4 inch slices of baguette, lightly toasted
- In a small saucepan, reduce balsamic vinegar over low heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 45 minutes. Set aside.
- Store remaining vinegar reduction in an airtight container.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and sauté until crisp. Place crisp shallots in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place whole sage leaves in the skillet and cook over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove gently to a plate.
Assemble Summeripe Peach Bruschetta
- Spread goat cheese on toasted baguette slices.
- Top with crisp shallots and diced peaches.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and place a whole crisp sage leaf on top.
- Summeripe Nectarines can be used to make a delicious Summeripe Nectarine Bruschetta.