This savory yet peachy sweet BBQ sauce is the perfect basting sauce for your favorite grilled chicken. The sweet Summeripe peaches combined with chili pepper infused olive oil give this BBQ sauce a delicious kick of spice!
- 2 very ripe Summeripe Peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1/4 c Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup
- 5 Garlic Cloves, pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- Dash of crushed Red Peppers
- Splash of Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Infused Olive Oil (may substitute one small minced Serrano chili pepper and one tablespoon olive oil)
- Slice Summeripe Peaches over blender to capture all of the peach juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Baste Peach BBQ sauce onto chicken seasoned with salt and pepper during the final stages of grilling. Place cooked chicken onto a platter and brush with remaining Summeripe Peach BBQ sauce Enjoy!!