Summeripe Peach BBQ Sauce
This savory yet peachy sweet BBQ sauce is the perfect basting sauce for your favorite grilled chicken. The sweet Summeripe peaches combined with chili pepper infused olive oil give this BBQ sauce a delicious kick of spice!
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 59g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 very ripe Summeripe Peaches, skinned and sliced
- 1/4 c Sun Dried Tomato Ketchup
- 5 Garlic Cloves, pressed or minced
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Molasses
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Pepper
- Dash of crushed Red Peppers
- Splash of Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Infused Olive Oil (may substitute one small minced Serrano chili pepper and one tablespoon olive oil)
- Slice Summeripe Peaches over blender to capture all of the peach juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Baste Peach BBQ sauce onto chicken seasoned with salt and pepper during the final stages of grilling. Place cooked chicken onto a platter and brush with remaining Summeripe Peach BBQ sauce Enjoy!!
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/