Summeripe Nectarine Relish for Grilled Burgers
BBQ season is upon us! Use our Summeripe Nectarine Relish for a tangy & sweet topping for grilled hamburgers at your next backyard BBQ!
- 2 Summeripe Nectarines, diced
- 2 medium yellow onions, sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium dill pickle, diced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, may substitute classic yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Serrano chili pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Light a grill to moderate high heat.
- Brush the onions with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over moderate high heat, turning once, until lightly charred and softened, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a work surface and let cool, then cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a medium size bowl and mix until all ingredients are evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top a grilled burger with the Summeripe Nectarine Relish and enjoy!