Talk about simple & healthy! This Summer fruit salad features all of your favorite stone fruits with a little berry twist.
- 2 yellow peaches, sliced
- 2 yellow nectarines, sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 3 cups Estate Vineyards grapes (green, red, and/or black grapes)
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Handful of crushed candied pecans
- In a large serving bowl, combine peaches, nectarines, plums, strawberries, grapes, and blueberries.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, maple syrup, and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle dressing onto the fruit and gently toss to combine. Adjust dressing to taste if needed. Sprinkle candied pecans on top.
- Serve immediately or let chill in the refrigerator for later.
- Serve as a side dish or add some whipped cream for a tasty dessert.