Summeripe Roasted Peaches & Ice Cream
Roasted Summeripe Peaches & Ice Cream
Roasted Summeripe Peaches bring a surprising, unique, and delicious s'more-like flavor to your favorite ice cream.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 29g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 Summeripe Peaches, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-3 scoops of your favorite ice cream, we used vanilla
- Preheat the broiler on high and position a rack about 6 inches from the heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the Summeripe Peaches with the brown sugar and scrape them onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Broil the Summeripe Peaches for about 15-20 minutes, flipping them halfway through, until caramelized and roasted. Let the Summeripe Peaches cool slightly before serving with a few scoops of ice cream.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/