Peach Fold Up Tart
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 cups fresh Summeripe® peaches, sliced (approximately 4 peaches)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 sheet prepared puff pastry dough, 10 inches by 16 inches and 1/4-inch thick, thawed
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a bowl, combine the peaches, sugar and flour and toss to mix.
- Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- On a floured work surface, roll out the puff pastry into a 15-inch round, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place the pastry on an ungreased baking sheet and spoon the peaches into the center, leaving about 2 inches uncovered around the perimeter. The fruit will be stacked high but will reduce in volume as it cooks.
- Fold the uncovered edges of the pastry up to cover as much of the fruit as possible, pinching and tucking the dough as necessary.
- Dot the top of the fruit with the butter pieces.
- Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Do not undercook.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/