Our Summeripe Nectarine Salsa will satisfy all of your sweet and spicy cravings. Homemade salsa is simple and delicious and this fruit filled version takes advantage of sweet California yellow nectarines. Scoop it up with tortilla chips, spoon over grilled fish or chicken, or dollop on your favorite tacos.
4 Summeripe yellow nectarines, diced and pitted
3 roma tomatoes, diced
3 green onions, chopped
2–3 avocados, diced
1–2 serrano chili peppers, minced
hand full of fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 Tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon lime juice
Kosher salt to taste
- Combine Summeripe yellow nectarines, tomatoes, serrano chilies, green onions, and cilantro into a large bowl. Gently stir the ingredients.
- Add avocados to the bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together olive oil, sherry vinegar, lemon, and lime juice.
- Pour over the nectarine and avocado mixture and stir gently to blend. Add salt to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over grilled boneless chicken breast for a quick and easy meal.
Keywords: Nectarine salsa