- 2 Meyer Lemons
- -1 tsp Meyer Lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- -1 tsp Meyer Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 Tbsp. all-purpose, divided
- 1 cup low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries (fresh or previously frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. Meyer Lemon Juice, about 2 lemons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat donut pan with cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients together and set aside
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients together, expect for blueberries
- In a separate small bowl, coat blueberries with 1 Tbsp flour. This will keep the berries from sinking to the bottom of your donut pan.
- Gently mix blueberries into your batter and put the batter into a ziplock bag. Cut off one corner of the bag just big enough to allow a blueberry to slip through and pipe your batter into your donut pan. Fill to about 2/3 full.
- Bake about 10-15 minutes. Check every two minutes after the first 10 minutes. Donuts are done when they spring back to the touch and not brown.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn donuts out of the pan and onto a cooling rack.
- Make glaze by mixing powered sugar and lemon juice in a bowl. The glaze should be thick but not runny. Add more sugar or lemon juice to adjust consistency.
- Glaze donuts by dipping top half into glaze.