Mandarin Pistachio Goat Cheese Truffles
Mandarin Pistachio Goat Cheese Truffles: these festive citrus filled cheese balls only take 15 minutes and are packed full of creamy mandarin flavored goat cheese, sweet dried cranberries, and crunchy pistachios.
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 12g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mandarin juice or Meyer Lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup honey roasted (or regular) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup minced italian flat leaf parsley
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, mandarin juice, and honey until light and fluffy. Add in half of the pecans & pistachios, stir to combine.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Mix together remaining pecans, pistachios, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and parsley. Place mixture in the center of parchment paper.
- Scoop out a round of cheese mixture with a large cookie scooper and toss in nut mixture until coated. Repeat with until all truffles are coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made 3 days before if stored in an airtight container.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/