Mandarin Pistachio Goat Cheese Truffles: these festive citrus filled cheese balls only take 15 minutes and are packed full of creamy mandarin flavored goat cheese, sweet dried cranberries, and crunchy pistachios.
- 10 oz goat cheese
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Mandarin juice or Meyer Lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 3/4 cup pistachio nuts, chopped
- 3/4 cup honey roasted (or regular) pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup minced italian flat leaf parsley
- In a large bowl, beat goat cheese, cream cheese, mandarin juice, and honey until light and fluffy. Add in half of the pecans & pistachios, stir to combine.
- Line countertop with parchment paper. Mix together remaining pecans, pistachios, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and parsley. Place mixture in the center of parchment paper.
- Scoop out a round of cheese mixture with a large cookie scooper and toss in nut mixture until coated. Repeat with until all truffles are coated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be made 3 days before if stored in an airtight container.