Want to take your bundt cake from ordinary to extraordinary? Easy! Just add in some Rascal Mandarin juice and a little bit of zest.
- 10–12 mandarins
- 1 box Golden Butter cake mix
- ½ cup powered sugar
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Prepare cake batter according to instructions but substitute mandarin juice for the water. Add the zest of 2 mandarins to the cake batter.
- Bake according to instructions.
- Make mandarin glaze by adding the juice of 1 mandarin to 1/2 cup powdered sugar, stir to combine.
- Dust the bundt cake with powdered sugar and finish with a drizzle of mandarin glaze.
- Serving Size: 12