Klassen Family Peach-Raspberry Jam
- 2 pounds fully ripe Summeripe Yellow Peaches
- 10 oz. (1 package) frozen red raspberries
- 6 cups sugar
- 1/2 bottle liquid fruit pectin or 1 package Certo
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, about 2 medium lemons
- Peel, seed, and grind about 2 lbs. fully ripe peaches.
- Thaw 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen red raspberries. Once thawed, measure raspberries and add enough ground peaches to make 4 cups prepared fruit.
- Squeeze juice from 2 medium lemons or ¼ cup lemon juice into fruit mixture then add 6 cups sugar.
- Place fruit mixture on heat; bring to full roiling boil and boil hard 1 minute; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, immediately stir in ½ bottle liquid fruit pectin or one package of Certo.
- Skim off foam, then stir and skim 5 minutes to cool slightly and prevent floating fruit.
- Ladle quickly into jars.