Klassen Family Peach Cobbler
A Klassen family original recipe for a delicious peach cobbler.
- 4–6 Summeripe Yellow Peaches, sliced
- 1 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup + 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 Cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice enough fresh Summeripe Peaches to fill a 7 x 11 pan
- Sprinkle Summeripe Peaches with mixture of 1 Tablespoon sugar and 2 T cornstarch
- Combine flour, sugar, nuts, butter, and salt into a bowl. Mix until ingredients begin to from a crumble like topping.
- Top the Summeripe Peaches with topping mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes or until topping is golden brown
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes.