Grilled Summeripe Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Grilled Summeripe Peaches make the perfect bowls to serve your favorite ice cream in. This quick and easy recipe will be your new go-to dessert for any backyard BBQ!
- 2 Summeripe Yellow Peaches
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cut Summeripe yellow peaches in half and remove the pit
- Make the peach “cups” by using a melon baller to remove enough peach flesh to fit a scoop of ice cream, we usually take 3-4 spoonfuls.
- Heat a grill to medium-high or 350 degrees
- Brush or drizzle “rim” of the peach cups with olive oil to prevent the peaches from sticking to grill
- Place Summeripe Peach cups directly onto heat, flesh side down
- Grill until grill lines are visible and the peaches are fork-tender, about 4-7 minutes
- Remove from grill and let cool for a few minutes
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream into the center of the Summeripe Peach Cup and enjoy!
- We love to drizzle our delicious Summeripe White Peach & White Wine Dessert Sauce on top of the Grilled Ice Cream Peach Cups