Grilled Summeripe Peach and Arugula Salad with Nectarine Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 22g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 Summeripe peaches, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar, ultra fine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Brandy, just enough to coat the bottom of a cookie sheet
- 2 Summeripe nectarines, pitted and quartered.
- 3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or blue agave
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pour brandy onto a cookie sheet.
- Add ultra fine sugar and stir until mixed.
- Place peach half face down into the brandy mixture and macerate for 30 minutes or longer.
- Brush flesh of each peach half with olive oil and grill for 2-5 minutes or until black grill marks appear. Set aside. Discard brandy mixture
- Place first 6 ingredients into blender or food processor and puree. Add olive oil and blend until smooth.
- Makes 1.5 cups. More than six servings.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place pecans onto a small oven proof pan and bake for 5 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl add arugula, dried cranberries or raisins, pecans, crumbled pancetta.
- Toss desired amount of dressing onto salad. Season to taste.
- Divide salad onto six individual plates. Sprinkle goat cheese on top and place a grilled peach half on each plate.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/