Simple, elegant, delicious. This recipe is the basic standard for grilling nectarines, or any stonefruit.
- 4 Summeripe Yellow Nectarines
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Slice Nectarines into wedges (6-8 per. nectarine).
- Place directly on pre-heated grill medium high, or 350 degrees, flesh side down.
- Check for doneness at 7 minutes, flipping to other flesh side. Definately done by 15 minutes.
- Combine butter, brown sugar & cinnamon in saute pan, over medium heat.
- When fruit is fork tender all the way through, move from grill directly to saute pan.
- Stir to coat.
- Can be eaten as-is, or put on Vanilla ice cream, or any other sweet cold treat. Reminiscent of warm peach pie a la mode!