Sweet grilled corn and nectarines come together to make the perfect summertime salad. Enjoy this salad all on its own or add it on top of grilled chicken or fish.
- 3 Yellow Nectarines, diced
- 4 ears yellow corn, shucked
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3–4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1–2 serrano peppers, minced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Grill corn on moderately high heat until char marks are visible on all sides, about 10-15 minutes
- Remove grilled corn kernels and place into a medium size bowl
- Add in nectarines, green onions, serrano peppers, lemon juice, seasoned rice vinegar, and tomatoes into the bowl and stir
- Add in avocados and stir gently
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!