These healthy gluten free peach muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast for those busy back to school mornings
- 2 cups (about 3-4) yellow peaches (and/or nectarines), peeled & diced.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp maple sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp melted butter
- Toasted coconut shavings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond flour, flaxseed flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in eggs, maple syrup, and butter. Mix until cohesive batter forms.
- Fold in diced peaches.
- To make the topping, add walnuts, maple sugar, cinnamon, coconut flakes, and salt into a small bowl. Toss to combine.
- Stir in butter and mix with hands until a crumble mixture forms.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and fill each 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle topping evenly on each
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Muffins can be kept frozen for about 1 month! Simply reheat in microwave for 30 seconds.