Gluten Free Summeripe Peach Muffins
These healthy gluten free peach muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast for those busy back to school mornings
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 26g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 cups (about 3-4) yellow peaches (and/or nectarines), peeled & diced.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup flaxseed flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp maple sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp melted butter
- Toasted coconut shavings (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, almond flour, flaxseed flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add in eggs, maple syrup, and butter. Mix until cohesive batter forms.
- Fold in diced peaches.
- To make the topping, add walnuts, maple sugar, cinnamon, coconut flakes, and salt into a small bowl. Toss to combine.
- Stir in butter and mix with hands until a crumble mixture forms.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners and fill each 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle topping evenly on each
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Muffins can be kept frozen for about 1 month! Simply reheat in microwave for 30 seconds.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/