Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 389g
Dietary Fiber 13g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 cups fresh Summeripe® peaches, plums or nectarines, diced**
- 1 cup frozen fruit juice concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine diced fruit and fruit concentrate in a blender or food processor. Whirl until smooth.
- Add sugar; whirl. Stir in other ingredients directed in the selected variation (below).
- Freeze in ice cream maker, following machine instructions. To make sorbet extra smooth, allow sorbet to stand out of the freezer for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Use peaches and undiluted forzen berry concentrate.
- Use nectarines and orange OR mango-orange juice, plus 4 teaspoons of chopped candied ginger.
- Use plums and cranberry OR cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate plus an additional 1/4 cup sugar.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/