Summeripe’s most simple recipe ever! Never has it been so simple to bake a homemade peach (or other stonefruit) pie to share with family and friends. Only 6 simple ingredients is all it takes to create this delicious “Easy as Pie” Peach Pie. Little effort, HUGE reward!
- 5–8 yellow peaches, peel and slice
- 1 package frozen pie crust
- 1 egg, whisked (optional)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 or 3 pinches cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Thaw pie crust according to pie crust instructions.
- Place sliced peaches into large bowl, add in brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Stir until peach slices are coated.
- Fill bottom pie crust with coated peaches.
- Cut butter into 4-6 slices, place on top of coated peaches.
- Place upper pie crust on top according to package instructions.
- Brush upper pie crust with a small amount of the whisked egg (optional).
- Bake pie at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Helpful Hints: Use enough sliced peaches to fill the bottom pie crust above the tin.