Hate throwing away mandarin and lemon peels? Try making your own citrus infused garlic pepper!
- 2 TBSP dehydrated mandarin or meyer lemon rind powder
- 10 TBSP garlic pepper
- 2 TBSP onion powder
- 1 TBSP pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 TBSP white powder
- 1 TBSP garlic salt
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
To dehydrate Mandarin and Meyer Lemon peels
- 10 Meyer lemons or 10-15 mandarin peels
- Peel off the skin of the Meyer lemons or mandarins. Place the peels on the dehydrator rack and dry at 95 degrees for several hours. Peels are done with they snap and do not bend. Place dried peels in a blender or coffee grinder and grind into a powder.