Chipotle Peach Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 2g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 16g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons adobo sauce from chipotle can, divided
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 2 Summeripe® peaches, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and sugar
- 1 bag Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup quartered and thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed white tortilla chips
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with 1 tablespoon adobo sauce.
- Grill over medium coals for about 5 minutesper side or until nicely charred and cooked through. Chill, then cut into small, bite-sized strips.
- Meanwhile, peel and pit one of the peaches. Transfer to a blender container with the chipotle pepper, the remaining adobo sauce, olive oil, lime juice, salt and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Pit and thinly slice the remaining peach and place in a large salad bowl with the Romaine and onion. Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat. Top with tortilla chips.
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/