Simple method, intense flavor! Bacon makes everything better, and these peach halves are no exception. Serve as an appetizer, side or dessert
- 3 Summeripe Yellow Peaches, halved
- 6 strips thick cut bacon
- Preheat smoker to 325 degrees
- Cut peaches in half
- Wrap 1 bacon slice per peach half around fruit, secure with toothpick
- Place peach halves directly on grill, close lid
- Turn peach halves half way through (15 minute mark)
- Remove and let cool slightly
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can adapt this simple base recipe in many ways. A drizzle of balsamic reduction and some feta cheese would make a delicious savory/sweet appetizer.
- Some brown sugar and cinnamon makes an almost peach pie flavor!