A classic apricot pie, just like the one grandma used to make!
- 6 cups apricots, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Dash of cinnamon & nutmeg
- Pastry for double crust pie (12 inch)
- Chill butter in refrigerator.
- Mix apricots, sugar, flour, cinnamon, & nutmeg into a large bowl.
- Roll out prepared pastry to fit into a large pie plate. Add in apricot filling mixture.
- Cut chilled butter into small pieces, dot butter pieces on top of apricot mixture.
- Top with pie crust, trimming any extra crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until golden brown
- Serving Size: 107155