Our Almost-Instant Plumcot Sherbet is incredibly delicious and shockingly simple. All you need are four ingredients, a blender and a freezer!
- 1 1/2 pounds Summeripe Plumcots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Kosher salt
- In a blender or food processor, combine plumcot slices, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and a generous pinch of salt.
- Puree until smooth, scraping down any chunks on the side of the blender.
- While fruit is blending, cover a metal baking pan with wax paper.
- Transfer puree to the baking pan and freeze until firm.