10 Minute Peach & Spring Mix Salad
All you need is 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients to make this tasty and super healthy summer salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 34g
Saturated Fat 8g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 21g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 5 Summeripe Yellow Peaches or Nectarines, sliced
- 1 large package or 16 oz baby spring mix
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 package or 4 oz of crumbled goat cheese
- Handful pecans
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
For the dressing
- Combine olive oil and balsamic vinegar into a jar or a container with a good sealing lid. Add in salt, pepper, and honey. Shake vigorously.
- Adjust ingredients according to taste.
For the Salad
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Pour some of the dressing in a circle along the inside edge of the bowl to help ensure an even coating. Toss to combine. Adding more dressing to taste.
- The vinaigrette will keep on the counter for several weeks. Oil & vinegar will separate, just shake to combine!
Mountain View Fruit https://mvfruit.com/