Savory Summer Fruit Tartlets
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 12
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (1/2 of a 17.3 oz. package)
- 1/3 pound wedge Brie cheese
- 2 small Summeripe® peaches or nectarines or 2 large plums (or any mixture), diced
- 2-3 thin strips prosciutto, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Thaw pastry according to package directions and roll into a 14-inch square on a lightly floured board.
- Cut into 36 equal squares. Press each into the bottom of a mini-muffin cup.
- Trim away outer edge (rounded edge) of Brie and cut into small pieces (1-inch cubes).
- Place equal amounts in the bottom of pastry lined cups.
- Place several pieces of fruit in each cup on top of cheese; top with prosciutto.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped thyme. Serve warm.
Mountain View Fruit Sales http://mvfruit.com/